2013 MLL All-Star Game will be taking place in CHARLOTTE NC on July 13th!!!! Presented once again by Moe's SW Grill.
|Age Groups||U11 - U13 - U15|
|Dates||July 13 & 14, 2013|
|Times||Games will be played beginning at 7am and will conclude at 5pm both Saturday and Sunday|
|Location||Elon Park - 11401 Ardrey Kell Road - Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Hotels||Registered teams are REQUIRED to book hotels through T2C Sports. Click here to be directed to the hotel selection page...|
|Format||Each team will play 5 games over the course of 2 days in a championship format.|
$1200 per team which includes a $400 non-refundable deposit.
**Please note- Only 44 teams total will be accepted for participation in this tournament - Teams are accepted on a
first-come, first-served basis- Payments may be made online or by mail:
Team 24/7 Lacrosse
549 Manhasset Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28209
|For all questions, please contact||Info@team247lax.com|
STAY WHERE THE PLAYERS STAY!
Book your reservations for the 2013 MLL All-Star Weekend presented by Moe's SW Grill at the OFFICIAL HOTEL for the weekend!
CHARLOTTE MARRIOTT CITY CENTER
100 West Trade Street Charlotte, NC 28202
Nestled in downtown Charlotte, the Marriott City Center is the perfect place...
Walking distance to many downtown choices for food and entertainment!
Less then 10 minutes to American Legion Memorial Stadium, home of the MLL ASG!
Less than 20 minutes from Charlotte International Airport!
Book reservations by June 13, 2013 to get the special MLL fan rate of only $119 per night (excludes tax)
Reservations online HERE
Reservations by phone dial 1-800-359-3204, and specify the "Lacrosse FAN Block"
Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 12pm
Are you ready for the MLL’s Ultimate Fan Fantasy?
Register today for your chance to win a trip to the 2013 All-Star Game presented by Moe’s Southwest Grill at the home of the MLL’s Charlotte Hounds, American Legion Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., on Saturday, July 13, 2013.
This is your chance to lead your very own Major League Lacrosse team!
Two (2) grand prize winners will be chosen and have their travel expenses covered to Charlotte, N.C. They will be made honorary captains and have the opportunity to choose their team, playground style, and go head to head in one of MLL’s marquee events of the 2013 season during the 2013 All-Star Weekend.
· Be the star of the show at the Friday night Player Selection Party
· Be on the field for pre-game clinics
· Have lunch with the All-Star players on Saturday at Moe’s Southwest Grill
· Have access to the Fan Zone VIP area
· Be right in on the action during the All-Star Skills Competition
· Lead their very own MLL All-Star team to victory
How to Enter:
· Register Online on HERE beginning April 24, 2013. Registration is free and there are no obligations.
Registration remains open until May 27, 2013 at 5:00 P.M. (ET)
· Once registered, entrants may send pictures, tweets, and videos tagged #MLLUFF explaining why they are the Ultimate Fan for even more chances to win, 1 per picture, tweet, etc. Contestants must register HERE first.
· Twenty (20) Finalists will be announced on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
· Finalists will have the opportunity to write a statement, submit a video, upload a picture, etc. explaining why they are MLL’s Ultimate Fan. Finalists will be given further instructions and all material must be submitted by Monday June 10, 2013 at 4:59 P.M. (ET)
· Entries will be judged by MLL staff and players.
· The top two entries as agreed upon by MLL will be notified and announced on June 19, 2013 as Major League Lacrosse’s Ultimate Fans and the two (2) Grand Prize Winners.
Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be selected, travel with a guest to Charlotte, NC, and be provided accommodations and transfers for the All-Star festivities and game.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PARTICIPATION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, MUST BE 13 OR OLDER AS OF 4/24/2013 TO ENTER CONTEST.
1. Acceptance of Official Rules. By entering the MLL’s Ultimate Fan Fantasy operated on the Major League Lacrosse website accessible at the domains www.majorleaguelacrosse.com and constant contact thing… you (“you” or the “Participant”) hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
2. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and at least 13 years of age or older as of the date of registration into the Contest and who have registered (i.e. successfully submit required fields including first name, last name, phone number, valid U.S. address, age, e-mail address). Not eligible to enter are employees of Major League Lacrosse, any Major League Lacrosse athlete or team employee, or members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses) and those living in their households. The Contest is void outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
3. To Register for the Contest. You may enter through our registration form to be sent through Major League Lacrosse e-mails, posted to the Major League Lacrosse web site, and sent by Official Sponsors of Major League Lacrosse, hosted by Constant Contact. You will be asked to click on the link to “register” for the MLL Ultimate Fan Fantasy and fill out the registration form in its entirety and successfully submit the required fields. There is no fee to register for the Contest. Upon the close of registration, twenty (20) finalist will be chosen at random and asked to create and submit a video, picture, or statement explaining why they should be chosen for the MLL Ultimate Fan Fantasy. MLL Fans will vote on the winner on the Major League Lacrosse web site.
4. Promotion Period. The contest begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/24/13 and ends at 4:59 PM on 5/27/13 (“Promotion Period”). Dates are subject to scheduling changes. The registration link will be available on the MLL website on the All-Star Pagefor the duration of the Promotion Period. All MLL Insiders will be emailed a notice of the contest at the time of the Promotion Period’s start. Once you have completed filling in the required information, click where instructed to submit your Contest registration form. Registrants must complete the entire online registration form and successfully submit same in order to be eligible for Prize consideration. The use of automated or third party software to register is prohibited. LIMIT ONE REGISTRATION INTO THE CONTEST PER REGISTERED PARTICIPANT. Major League Lacrosse and is employees assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate registration information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, of any computer/telephone/wireless telephone equipment or software, or any combination thereof. Contest registrations become the property of Major League Lacrosse. Participants who submit false information and/or exceed the registration limits may be disqualified from Contest. By registering, registrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent Major League Lacrosse’s use of their names for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. Determining Winners. Twenty (20) finalists will be chosen at random out of the entire registration pool. Finalists will be prompted to write a statement explaining why they should be chosen to live the MLL Ultimate Fan Fantasy. Finalists must email submissions to Alexandra.Fitzpatrick@MajorLeagueLacrosse.com by Monday June 10, 2013. Submissions will be judged by Major League Lacrosse staff and players by June 18, 2013 and winners will be notified thereafter. Potential Grand Prize winners must confirm within one day of notification. Failure to connect with Major League Lacrosse will result in the disqualification of the potential winner and the finalist with the second most votes will selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. Grand Prize. Two (2) MLL Ultimate Fan Fantasy Grand Prizes (“Grand Prizes”): that consists of a trip to the 2013 All-Star Game presented by Moe’s Southwest Grill held on 7/13/13 at American Legion Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., including travel and a two-night stay in a Charlotte, N.C. hotel. Grand Prize winners will be named “Captains” of the 2013 All-Star Team and will choose the 20 players out of the provided 40-man roster (to be provided by Major League Lacrosse) for our signature game.
7. Prize Restrictions. All other expenses relating to the acceptance of Grand Prize that are not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to, taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winners and guests. Travel must be completed on dates/time limits specified by Major League Lacrosse or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Specifics of travel packages are subject to availability and at Major League Lacrosse’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents such as acceptable photo ID, visa and/or passport where applicable. Failure of Grand Prize winner and guest to obtain proper travel documentation may result in cancellation and loss of prize.
8. Damaged Property. Major League Lacrosse assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
9. Contest Errors. Major League Lacrosse assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Major League Lacrosse reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
Lacrosse fans soaked up the festivities surrounding the MLL All-Star Game presented by Moe’s Southwest Grill in sunny Palm Beach County, Fla. at FAU Stadium in what was the league’s first-ever event in the state. The world’s top lacrosse players traveled to South Florida for one of the most anticipated lacrosse events of the year and created lasting memories with fans before competing in a high performance game. The Bud Light Skills Competition at halftime was a highlight for most fans who watched as players competed in the fastest shot, gauntlet and freestyle contests. The game followed a familiar Young Guns vs. Old School format and in a nail biting game the veterans edged out the younger players with a final score of 18-17.
Over two hundred and fifty young fans filed into FAU Staduim for a free youth clinic hosted by MLL All-Stars and coaches prior to Saturday's All-Star Game. Budding lacrosse players received tips from the pros by rotating through stations broken up into Young Guns and Old School All-Stars.
MLL's sponsors and partners set up outside of FAU Stadium, creating an interactive fanzone stacked with games, prizes and branded merchandise for sale. A fan favorite was the Warrior Rabil Challenge, which allows amatuer lacrosse players to test their shooting speed against others in a nationwide grassroots tour. It was revealed for the first time at the All-Star Game in Florida.
The MLL All-Star Game was presented by Moe's Southwest Grill and MLL stars Stephen Berger, Paul Rabil,Nicky Polanco and Jesse Schwartzman stopped by the Boca Raton location to meet fans including Ultimate MLL Fan Experience winners Ian Burbidge and Dallas Towner. They even tested their skills at making burritos for customers.
A jamboree style tournament was hosted by MLL legend Casey Powell and Tony Lowe of Snipers Lacrosse in conjunction with the 2012 MLL All-Star Game.
The 2012 MLL All-Star Game at FAU Stadium in Palm Beach County, FL on Saturday June 30th would not have been the success that is was without our OFFICIAL EVENT HOTEL, the Boca Marriott! They provided MLL staff, players and fans with great rates and top notch service through the entire weekend!
Thank you to the staff at the Boca Marriott from the MLL and it's Fans!
Boca Raton Marriott
5150 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, Florida 33486
Next time you visit Boca Raton, FL stay at the Marriott!
Players' Joy Was Contageous at MLL All-Star Game
By Kyle Devitte
WPTV Channel 5
Boca Raton Hosts MLL All-Star Game
Crowd Impresses at Lacrosse All-Star Game
By Dieter Kurtenbach
Palm Beach Post
MLL All-Star Game at FAU Stadium Appears to be a Success
By Matt Porter
Old School Edges Young Guns 18-17 in MLL All-Star Game
By Santos A. Perez
Charlotte Hounds' Berger Earns MVP Honors in MLL All-Star Game
All photos by Sam Greenwood/Getty Images