BOSTON (Mar. 20, 2015) — Major League Lacrosse, the premier professional outdoor lacrosse league, announced today its game broadcast partners for the 2015 MLL season. ESPN3 schedule for the 2015 season ESPN3 will deliver all 56 regular season games this year, including 28 games that are exclusively available on ESPN3.
In addition to live streaming coverage of all 56 regular season games on ESPN3, Major League Lacrosse will partner with major regional sports networks to televise the 2015 MLL season nationally. CBS Sports Network will be the exclusive television provider of the All-Star, Semifinals and Championship Game.
Major League Lacrosse broadcast syndication partners currently consist of:
- Fox Sports Networks Ohio
- Fox Sports Networks South
- Fox Sports Networks Florida
- Fox Sports Networks Arizona
- Fox Sports Networks Midwest
- Fox Sports Networks San Diego
- Fox Sports Networks Southwest Plus
- Fox Sports Networks Prime Ticket
- Comcast SportsNet New England
- Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic
- Comcast SportsNet Chicago
- The Comcast Network Mid-Atlantic
- The Comcast Network Philadelphia
- Time Warner Cable New York
- MSG Network
For more information on the 2015 MLL Schedule, please visit the 2015 MLL Schedule tab as well as your local MLL team page for more information on in market television coverage.