By MLL Staff | 12/1/11 11:00 AM
Official Rules: Ultimate MLL Fan Experience at the 2012 MLL All-Star Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, PARTICIPATION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, MUST BE 7 OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST.
1. Acceptance of Official Rules. By entering the Ultimate MLL Fan Experience operated on the Major League Lacrosse web site accessible at the domain http://www.majorleaguelacrosse.com/news/4849/win-the-ultimate-mll-fan-experience/ you (“you” or the “Participant”) hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
2. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and at least seven (7) years of age or older as of the date of registration into the Contest and who have registered (i.e. successfully submit fields including first name, last name, phone number, valid U.S. address, age, e-mail address). Not eligible to enter are employees of Major League Lacrosse, any Major League Lacrosse athlete or Team employee, or members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses) and those living in their households. The Contest is void outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
3. To Register for the Contest. You may enter through our registration form on the Major League Lacrosse website. You will be asked to submit basic contact information and either upload or link to a video that explains why you should be chosen as an Ultimate MLL Fan. You can also submit a paragraph explaining why you should be chosen, but videos will be weighted more heavily.There is no fee to register for the Contest. Submissions must be sent by noon on Monday, June 4, 2012.
4. Promotion Period. The Contest begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/18/12 and ends at noon on 6/4/12 (“Promotion Period”). Dates are subject to scheduling changes. The registration link will be available on the MLL website for the duration of the Promotion Period. All MLL Insiders will be e-mailed a link to the registration form at the time of the Promotion Period’s start. Registrants must complete the online registration form and successfully submit same in order to be eligible for Prize consideration. The use of automated or third party software to register is prohibited. Major League Lacrosse and its employees assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate registration information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, of any computer/telephone/wireless telephone equipment or software, or any combination thereof. Contest registrations become the property of Major League Lacrosse. Participants who submit false information and/or exceed the registration limits may be disqualified from Contest. By registering, registrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to Major League Lacrosse’s use of their names for advertising, publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. Determining Winners. Finalists must submit video or written submissions by noon on Monday, June 4, 2012. Submissions will be judged by Major League Lacrosse players, coaches and general managers. Winners will be notified thereafter. Potential Grand Prize Winners must confirm within 48 hours of notification that they will be able to attend and participate in the 2012 MLL All-Star Game. Failure to connect with Major League Lacrosse will result in the disqualification of the potential winner and the finalist with the second most votes will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. Grand Prize. Two (2) Ultimate MLL Fans will be chose as honorary captains of the Young Guns and Old School teams. Grand Prizes (“Grand Prizes”) consist of: Trip to the 2012 MLL All-Star Game held on 6/30/12 at FAU Stadium in Palm Beach County, FL, including travel expenses and a stay in the Boca Raton Marriott. Grand Prize Winners will be named “Captains” of the 2012 MLL All-Star Team and will represent the Young Guns and Old School teams. Each Grand Prize Winner can bring one friend or family member.
7. Prize Restrictions. All other expenses relating to the acceptance of the Final Prize that are not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of Grand Prize winners and guests. Travel must be completed on dates/time limits specified by Major League Lacrosse or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Specifics of travel packages are subject to availability and at MLL’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents including documents such as acceptable photo ID, visa and/or passport where applicable. Failure of Grand Prize winner and guest to obtain proper travel documentation may result in cancellation and loss of travel prize.
8. Contest Errors. Major League Lacrosse assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Major League Lacrosse reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.